Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Tom!

(almost) Happy Birthday Tom!! - Tom's actually birthday is not until this Friday, July 6th, but who doesn't want a whole birthday week to celebrate? He deserves it too!

We have lots of exciting stuff planned and a few surprises too. We are going to Ozawkie tomorrow to hang out with Chris, and his wife, Amanda for the 4th of July. We will of course stop in to say hello to By-daddy Sanford! Then Thursday we make the trek up to Illinois to visit Jessie and Rick! Next week we are going to see OAR in concert at the crossroads. (the perfect summer band if I do say so myself!)

28 has been a fun and exciting year for Tom - and we are both excited to see what 29 brings for him! Happy Birthday to the most kind, intelligent, hardest working, fun, guy I know! We love you Tom!!

Still a kid at heart!


Love your adventurous personality! 

Handsome husband! 
You are always up for trying something new, and a good time!
You're my best friend, and favorite travel partner. I am writing to you, Tom not Rasta Ralphie.  
You always make me laugh! 
A wonderful addition to our family.
And in your 28th year, you made me the luckiest girl in the world. Thank you!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the kind words sweetheart. You are the best wife a guy could hope for! :) I love you and know this will be the best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Tom!! I sounds like you have so many fun things planned! I hope you enjoyed the OAR concert, I wish we were in town, we would have loved to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meghan - Tom says thank you for the birthday wished. The OAR concert isn't until this Saturday if you guys are back - Grinders still has cheap tickets. Text me when you get back in town and we can figure out a time to hang out. :)

      Delete