Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Time Is Here!

My favorite season is by far, summer! I love grilling out, summer vacations, pool time, and of course enjoying an ol' brewsky on the patio.

This summer is already off to an amazing start. We have lots planned including a last minute trip to Seattle, home improvement projects, a weekend trip to Weston, OAR concert, Alabama Shakes/Fun. concert, Florence and the Machine concert, 5K Color Run, (Tom's birthday!), and much more. I can't wait to see what else this summer brings.


Being married makes summer time that much more enjoyable when I get to spend it with my best friend! Hope you enjoy your summer too.


The beautiful flowers that Tom sent me at work. How did I get so lucky? 

Bloody Mary - an essential for summer. Or any season, really. 

We tried Haus - the new German beer garden in KC. 

Ozan had a BBQ to celebrate his birthday!

The girls at Ozan's BBQ. 

Such a fun night! 

I even got in a little pool time already. 


No comments:

Post a Comment