Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oktoberfest

This past weekend was Oktoberfest, and I think I am just now starting to fully recover. It was an another AWESOME event put on by Thomas, Strube, Kyle and Chris. The weather was a gorgeous 75 degrees and sunny. There were about 700-800 people that came out and brought their dogs, kids, and drinking pants. 

The guys had brewed over 20 beers, and each one was unique and delicious. I was in charge of selling the t-shirts, and awesome steins (compliments of Richard Nordstrom) and it was a great way to mingle and say hi to everyone. I almost felt like it was a wedding reception because so many people we love and don't get to see too often were there.

I have to give ALL photo credits to my talented friend, Rebecca Spexarth. She took some fun shots of all the action. I am so proud of how hard Tom worked, and I was glad to say I was "the brewers wife" this year!

Aren't my friends beautiful?!

The hop hammer and coffee club. (The beer flows through this and gets extra hoppy in IPA's and Coffee  in  the Porter) 

Tom, Chris (the graphic designer), and Kyle 

Look at all those people! 
Lots of friends and family to help drink all the beer. 

The tap set up! 

This is Blake... modeling the Oktoberfest coasters 

Me and the brewmaster himself.

Tom pouring the beer.  
The amazing ceramic steins Richard made. 
                                      
This is how they kept all the beer cold. A pool filled with ice, tarp, and blankets
The beer menu! This photo doesn't do it justice! 



1 comment:

  1. This was so much fun. Thanks to you guys for putting it on!

    ReplyDelete