Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Head and the Heart Concert!

For my birthday Tom (being the amazing husband that he is) got us tickets to see the Head and the Heart at the Uptown Theater. I really love this band, and I love going to concerts with Tom. We saw them about a year ago - when they were first coming out at the Record Bar. They were awesome then, and even better this year. You could really tell how much they had grown and improved as performers.

They played 4-5 new songs...and I can say that their new album is going to be GREAT! (one song almost made me cry it was so good!) The lead singer even came out and did a singing/piano solo. The opening acts were so-so, but the venue made everything so cool.

Tom and I hit up happy hour at Bluestem before hand, and got drinks with a couple friends at the Foundry before the show. It was a top-notch night!




If you like alternative/folk music check these guys out! http://www.theheadandtheheart.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment