Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy 4 Months!

Tom and I have been happily married for four months (on the 28th). It has been a fun, fast four months. - how many f's can I put in a sentence? haha! I LOVE being married, and can't wait for four-ty more years.

I have a fun date night planned for us tonight (that I will blog about later). Other than that we don't have a lot of new/exciting things to report on. We enjoyed a weekend in El Dorado visiting family, and welcoming my best friend Caitlin back home. The bathroom is coming along nicely, and we are hoping to get a lot done this Labor Day weekend. I am still loving to cook - and made a mean enchilada dish, and buffalo turkey burgers last night. 

Happy Four months Tom - love you to pieces. 



Enchiladas
My beautiful flowers Tom surprised me with!
My girlfriends from El Dorado!
The backer board in the bathroom - really coming along! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4 months! Do share your enchilada recipe...they look sooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa! Thanks so much. The recipe is from Pioneer Woman: she has some yummy (unhealthy) stuff: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/11/white-chicken-enchiladas/

    ReplyDelete