Friday, March 8, 2013

We've Got Cabin Fever

It's been a couple weeks, since I have blogged - which is contradictory because after Kansas City had snowmageddon (times two) and Tom out of town for work, I have had plenty of time in the house to write a blog post.

Here is a quick synopsis on our lives the past two weeks.
  1. Tom went to Secaucus, New Jersey for 2+ weeks for a work project. He has been working so so hard!
  2. We got two HUGE snow storms totaling in over 15 inches in snow. I have never seen so much snow in my life. My neighbors were awesome and helped me shovel snow. My back has also never been so sore in my life. 
  3. I watched 41 episodes of Friday Night Lights. I know, get a life, right? I was trapped inside! Any good book recommendations?
  4. I went home and spend some good QT time with my family. My grandma and I had a gin rummy tournament, and she kicked my behind. (she also rubbed that in!) I got to see my brother and his house which was a lot of fun! Proud of him. 
  5. Tom went to Sun City for the weekend to spend some good QT time with his family for the weekend. He and his dad finished a 1,000 piece puzzle and solved all of the world's problems while putting it together. 
  6. Tom and I missed each other. A lot. We are ready to be in the same house for a long period of time. 
  7. We are still working on planning our trip to Costa Rica and working on our rocking hard beach bods. 
That's all I got.. see our photos below.






My dad and grandma are too cute! (minus the KU gear) 


Tom brought me cake from the cake boss store in New Jersey 


This cute box that I found to plant flowers in on the front porch! 


I love this photo of Tom and I. He is my best friend!!!


In the middle of the snow storm. 


Our back porch on the snow storm. 

My neighbors were so nice to me and helped me clean off the driveway while Tom was gone. 


We got a lot of snow. 

At Ale's wedding. It was such a beautiful wedding. She looked so happy!!! 


Our beautiful home covered in snow. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the update! Love the planter box with your name on it!!! :)
    I have an AWESOME book recommendation!!! Read Gone Girl!!! I couldn't put it down! :)

    ReplyDelete