Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I had the best day. Tom made it home safe from New Jersey and he surprised me and cooked me dinner. (I might add) - Cooked me dinner in our finally cleaned and all finished kitchen. It was the most amazing dinner. Steak, mashed potatoes, asparagus, bread, wine and chocolates for dessert. I was stuffed.

I totally agree that Valentine's Day is a cheesy commercialized holiday, but it is nice to take one day out of a crazy week and spend time with each other and relax. A really good reminder of how blessed I am.

I can't wait to spend 100 more Valentine's Days with Tom. Couldn't have asked for a more sweet and chivalrous husband.



This was delicious. 



My Hammerpress/letterpress card that I got for Tom.


He's pretty cute!!


My gorgeous flowers that I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment