Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Practicing the Most Important Day of My Life

So, this post should have come before the wedding post that I made, but I just got these photos uploaded that my friend, Becca Miller took. (She was so sweet to be our pre wedding photog!)

I am not going to lie, I am totally okay with dragging this wedding out as long as possible and remembering all the fun times that we had. I still have to get the wedding photos back from our photographer, and upload all of the photos from the photo booth.

It was a fun relaxing night, and we have a lot of people to thank for it running smoothly. My stepmom, Emily was so amazing with helping coordinate all of the decor. She is so crafty and made everything look great. Whenever I go home to El Dorado she has somehow made wildflowers, weeds, and sticks look like a wonderful centerpiece - so of course I appointed her to help us with our rustic BBQ theme. It was very nice to not have to worry about those decorations as well.

We had Oklahoma Joe's and Tom's beer to make the night even more of a success. We hope we showed our out of town guests how Kansas City does BBQ.

Here are a few pictures we wanted to share from our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner:


Our beautiful church!

The centerpieces - so cute!

One of my favorites!

My pops and brother practicing their amazing song! They did so great.

All of my lovely ladies being instructed

I bet I was thinking... "Man, I can't wait to marry you!" Or maybe... "I could really go for a chocolate milkshake.."

Our guest book

Tom made delicious beer for the event that we served in mason jars

The boys! They were so polite, handsome and respectful!

Becca - the best reader/soloist a girl could ask for. She has got skills people.

My dad was a blubbery mess and it wasn't even the real deal. I won't hold it against him. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment