Monday, March 26, 2012

A Wedding Celebration Weekend!

After this weekend Tom and I were once again reminded of how fortunate we are! We have THE best friends and family. Ever. Is it possible to be this lucky, blessed, fortunate?! (I could go on and on with the adjectives that describe how happy we are!) We started out the weekend with a visit from my sister, Jessie. It was so fun to have her in town, and we got a lot of wedding errands done. She does a great job of keeping me organized and grounded. Thanks for all you do, Jessie!

Saturday was a BLAST. If I could change on thing about it, I wish that it would have gone slower, or we could do it all over again. I had my wedding shower that my bridesmaids threw for me. It was at my friend, Erica's house. She is quite the party planner. Everything was decorated and put together to a tee. I heard so many compliments on how nicely decorated her home was. (She is available for hire, people! http://www.ericakaydesign.com) Love her!! It was so good to see everyone and I am so appreciate of all the wedding presents Tom and I received. What a brunch with all of my favorite ladies! I will be writing thank you notes for days, and it still won't do justice to how much it all meant to me.

Tom and  both celebrated our bachelor/bachelorette party Saturday night! It was a fun time with all of our good friends. We are both still recovering. I haven't seen any pictures from Tom's yet... I think that might be a good thing. They took a bus to Weston, Mo and went to a small Irish pub up there. I went out in Kansas City and rode the trolly. What a fun night!

My roommate Becca and I out for my bachelorette party!

The spread! I have some amazing friends.

The bridal party and my CUTE wishing tree. Each guest wrote a special note or advice to me! Loved it!

My sweet grandma!

The amazing apron Abby made me. She is talented.


No comments:

Post a Comment